Thursday, June 30

History adds more evidence of the Criminal Mind to our Attention



























What Crime ?   What Borderlines Do?
2005 -11-11.














Now the evidence of Crime

Where did 'Denise Prevost' get the money in 2005.
I found this document this morning in my old files.





This following Letter From Denise Wesley to
Don Her Husband; is 30% truth and 70% un-truths.

People who are Rational are more Trustworthy; but never completely:

If they are conscious of Soul they are even more Trustworthy.
My wife was wise for herself and frequently loss awareness of Soul and I never knew where she was.

Living with Person like this is Hell: I was always thinking Is she alive or Dead. Finally I'd get a call and her first words were; It's me!
A Family is a small Community who must be aware of its Soul.
If not life becomes Hellish.

The Family members begin to Hate each other.
This I learned from difficult experience: Torture injured my Mind and Soul.
My whole life was devoted to building day by day, an Integrated Family.
Some evil spirit bombed us hundreds of miles apart.
The good news is, I'm still alive to reveal how God works. 83 years old.
In the letter below she said she planned her escape from me.
The new evidence shows that in 2005 she bought a piece of property with money she found in my virtual pocket: $90,000.00.
2005 was 3 years before she left me! On December 24, 2008
When the Divorce was issued, it said we lived together until 2013?
Denise had me evicted in 2009.
Not one Police Force would bring my case to the Criminal Court and live in Canada - A nation that still is blind to Torture.
What would you do?


Conclusion:
To remain Soul-mates, requires touching and hugging each other all day long and every day.