Tuesday, November 25

I now need justice.

Hi and welcome to this blog. My name is Don.
Today is November 26, 2014.
I wrote the following words December 27, 2010. (Still haven't found Justice.)


www.google.com/+donwesley


Serge, a friend, has penned a story about Stinger, his horse; he has made me realize that true stories have a tremendous power to move a reader. It is our way to tell the story; "Victims of the Family Court System Abuse."
He told me, that he watched daily, as the victims of the Court were devastated. He, an RCMP Officer went on the say, painfully, that there was nothing he could do to stop it. I am one of those victims and it has been two years of pure hell on earth. I have kept records of the court processes and of many essays that I have penned over the two years. I tried to be objective and free of sentiment; but they are filled with frustration, pain, apathy and anger. The time before the Judges isn’t more than hour or two, but the consequences span a life time.  The Judges Court Orders takes our life savings(Wealth) and gives it to others. Thoughts of the victims will be poisoned for their remaining days on earth as they now live devasted by the Family Courts.
We are the hidden victims of the 'pathological employees,' of the government and of the courts across our nation. The Lawyers pocket the money. They all show 'no evidence' of conscience or remorse.
I stay alive today, because it is my mission to get the justice we have been denied.
I now work for the justice denied us and the flag we fly reads   INN – JUSTICE.

No comments: